Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tricky Dicky[_4_] Tricky Dicky[_4_] is offline

Default Push fit plumbing

As suspected it was difficult to prevent those sections of the push fit plumbing that would remain from moving and twisting whilst making up the new connections. Fortunetly although fittings moved and pipes twisted so far no leaks, wether I have been lucky and got away with it or if this is normal I do not know.

It feels a different kind of plumbing where the integrity of soldered and compression jointed pipe work remains rigid and to some extent self supporting to one with a greater reliance on pipe clips.

Richard