Posted to alt.home.repair
Rexor Rexor is offline

Default Fertilizing rocky soil where it's half soil half stones (and nodirt)

On 9/9/2016 8:07 PM, Danny D. wrote:
On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 16:52:46 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Are you going for the "organic gardening" approach?

I don't believe in "organic".
I took plenty of chemistry in my day as I have multiple degrees.

Organic is meaningless (to me).
I would pay *less* for organic labeled products, but not more.

I just like experiments.
And I like to know exactly what I'm doing.

Details are everything.

Yah, organic standards are silly.

Sprinkle some Imazamox or Glyphosate on genetically modified food
and you'll have a very healthy dish. And don't worry about soil
nutrient depletion, that's just propaganda from the health nuts.