john

Default How do you converge a direct view ATC221 chassis?

Sorry thought it Pro Set
kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Art" wrote in message
Mechanicl adjustments of convergence and purity rings on the neck of the

crt
and physical location of the yoke. Like any other Direct View Tele. Might
want to use a 1080 convergence patteren tho.
"john" wrote in message
.. .
You need Chipper Checker ...and software.
MCM has them on sale.

kip
--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Aaron Nabil" wrote in message
om...
I personally have a 34" direct-view HDTV based on the ATC221 chassis
(D34EW11), I bought the thompson CD to figgure out how to correct some
geometry errors and converge it, but I can only find references to
converging the projection version of the chassis in the manual. There
is no convergence selection in the service menu. I'm guessing if I
opened it up, there would be at a minimum static convergence rings
around the crt neck, but there must be more than that. I did a
full-text search of every file on the CD, the only references to
convergence are the PTV models.

Any clues?

Thanks.