Posted to alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Sunday is 9/11. Are you prepared to Die?

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 10:03:44 -0700 (PDT)
Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Friday, September 9, 2016 at 12:33:12 AM UTC-4,
wrote:
Sunday is 9/11. Are you prepared to Die?

Or, maybe it wont be YOU......

With any luck, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton will both be in
planes and their planes will crash into each other....

Thus, the TWIN TOWERS will fall !!!!

(And we will all benefit, because we wont have to see them 24/7 on
TV, nor have to read about them on alt.home.repair anymore).....

9/11 has rolled around 14 times since the fateful one, and yet we're
all still here. Leave it along, won't you?

Cindy Hamilton

Several thousand are not still here.