john

Default How do you converge a direct view ATC221 chassis?

You need Chipper Checker ...and software.
MCM has them on sale.

kip
--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Aaron Nabil" wrote in message
om...
I personally have a 34" direct-view HDTV based on the ATC221 chassis
(D34EW11), I bought the thompson CD to figgure out how to correct some
geometry errors and converge it, but I can only find references to
converging the projection version of the chassis in the manual. There
is no convergence selection in the service menu. I'm guessing if I
opened it up, there would be at a minimum static convergence rings
around the crt neck, but there must be more than that. I did a
full-text search of every file on the CD, the only references to
convergence are the PTV models.

Any clues?

Thanks.