Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default John Deere D110 mower steering alignment

In article ,
says...

Is there any way of adjusting the alignment on a John Deere D110 ride-on mower other than by buying after-market parts with adjusters? If I let go of the steering wheel on ours, the steering wheel points a few degrees to the right, and the machine
wants to steer to the right.

Perce

First, make sure the tire pressures are set correctly.

If that doesn't fix it, realize that the John Deere D series machines are junk. There really is no cheap way to fix junk. Next time buy an X series machine.

I agree, the low end Deeres are junk. The transaxel on mine went out
way too soon. Seems that around 300 hours is all they are good for if
any hills at all. The drive belt is a real pain to change. The only
good thing I can say about the one I had is the battery lasted longer
than the transaxel. Best battery I have ever had on a small mower.
Forgot , the front axel broke on mine.