Jason Pope

Default Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:00:35 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

You want to put that to the test?
I can forward your posts to a couple of guys I know in the FBI if you wish?

And they will laugh at your lame ass. First of all, there was no
threat. Secondly, said threat has to be blatantly obvious before they
will spend resources to pursue a case on it.

So you're saying your verbalisations about going round people's houses
to sort them out don't mean anything, and that you're really a pussy?

I think you could only drop one or two more points on the brains and
maturity scale, but not much lower can you go.

While you are showing them your glowing proofs of having been
threatened, be sure to show them the posts which you made to incite
said responses. After they see your one on a scale of ten maturity,
they'll probably drop your ass as any kind of associate to be around,
you un-American piece of ****.

I haven't been threatened,.......If I had received the said posts in
reply to mine I'd have sent them directly to so they could
TOS your sorry ass!

Jason