JW

Default Macrovision hack?

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:36:19 -0800 DarkMatter
wrote in Message id:
:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:08:36 -0500, JW Gave us:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 01:44:03 -0800 DarkMatter
wrote in Message id:
:

[...] Some other moron's half pennies worth.

They remind me of the "drug dealer" asshole that made it onto TV
after the riot in LA. He thought that since his business acumen in
illicit drugs was soooo good, that he should be employed by some
legitimate faction... 'cause he was so good at "business".

I want firing squads back. Televised.

Looking for some new wank material to pound your shriveled choad over,
eh?

Well, ****head?

New cable channel... The Dead Criminal Channel!

Start with the ******* that killed my Aunt and my Cousin back in 87'

A pity he didn't get you as well. With the drool hanging from your
recessed chin, you probably looked like you weren't worth the effort.

You are quite lucky that I don't come find your lame, retarded,
un-American ass. Damned lucky.

You're probably right - I have a rather delicate stomach when it comes
to pervasive body odor.

that has done nothing but suck away tax dollars earmarked for schools.

Tax dollars that, no doubt, are paid out to you while you sit hunched
over your computer pounding out your usual troll-filled drivel.

You are an idiot. I work a full time job, scrubbing toilets

Is that a fact? Can't say that I'm too surprised.

You, on the other hand, spend your time trolling usenet
discussions.

IKYABWAI.

KILL the ****s! KILL 'EM ALL!***BZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ***

Time for your morning electro-shock Therapy, DickBatter.

More pointless drivel from the adolescent twit of a.v.d

YM pointless drivel like:

"KILL the ****s! KILL 'EM ALL!"
"I want firing squads back. Televised."
"New cable channel... The Dead Criminal Channel!"

Is that what you're talking about, sub-moron?

Let the men in
white coats guide you to salvation.

Well, we don't have a clean room... yet. But we do manufacture
products used by the high end medical community.

You've been huffing Thorazine, haven't you?

You, on the other hand, have daily sessions with your basket weavers
are us class.

Do **** off, you retarded *******. Do consider yourself lucky that
I ignore your insult of my Aunt, Cousin, and family.

Your aunt was a whore that handed out blowjobs for quarters to support
her crack habit.
Your cousin was a convicted pedophile.
And the rest of your family, sadly, is probably as stupid as you.

Do pray I don't change my mind.

You should, it's bound to be an improvement.