Jason Pope

Default Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:56:23 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

No it isn't, I could change my email address to make it seem that posts
were being posted here from you, that you never made,.......that is not
allowed under your TOS, or indeed my TOS

No, you cannot, because your domain and posting IP will still show
your true identity. Only if THAT address is spoofed will you cross
the line of acceptable behavior.

You are totally wrong on that one!
Using another persons email address is against the TOS, no matter what
IP address you're posting from!

Trust me, I know. There were retards, just like you forging posts
as if they were from me. There is nothing that can be done about it.

Did you complain to their ISP, it is a TOS'able offence!

Go ahead... do it. I'll turn you in. It'll be a win win situation
for me, because if they don't get you, I win because of what I said.
If they do kill your account, I win because your pussy ass will be
gone.

.........for how long would I be gone DM, doesn't take much to get
another account!

Jason