Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default John Deere D110 mower steering alignment

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 06:19:43 -0300, Moe wrote:

If that doesn't fix it, realize that the John Deere D series machines are junk.
There really is no cheap way to fix junk. Next time buy an X series machine.

Around where I live, saying *anything* made by John Deere is junk, is
asking to get your ass kicked..... John Deere is only one level below
God, and two levels below the American Flag, Football, and Budweiser
Beer....

This message was posted by an owner of International Harvester and an
Allis Chalmers tractors. No green around here, but I sure wont "bad
mouth' the green stuff, or I'd have to face the ugly consequences....