Jason Pope

Default Macrovision hack?

HellRazor wrote:
"DarkMatter" wrote in message

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:32:45 GMT, "mike"
Gave us:

he shoulda kept going til he got you.

Post your address, retard boy. You are so ****ing bold. Stick your
dick out in the breeze, you lame **** retarded excuse for a human!

You first.

I'm not the psychotic who lobbies threats every other post, claiming to be
some kind of tough guy while cowering behind my anonymity. I'm not the guy
who calls everyone he replies to a retard, threatening to kick down doors,
asking total strangers to meet me for fights, etc. That's YOU. So back it
up, tough guy. Tell everyone who you are and where you live. A tough guy
and true all-American hero like you shouldn't have any heartache with that,
seeing as how you talk such a good game over Usenet.

What? Too much of a ****ing PUSSY? I KNEW SO!

**** off, little pussy boy.

Post your address, oh great benefactor of Usenet and the HOLE WORLD, so that
your fans may come visit and pay homage. After all, you're such a likeable
fellow, certainly you wouldn't have made any enemies on Usenet, being the
great all-knowing Usenet geek and benefactor of mankind that you are?

No?

Then go ahead, continue to rant and rave and cower behind your anonymity
then, you ****ing pussy. You're all talk and no substance. You're nothing
but a big bag of hot air. I laugh at you and I pity you. You're pathetic.

Excellent post, couldn't have said it any better myself!

Jason