Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Renting out a house

wrote in message
On Thursday, 8 September 2016 08:58:08 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
tabbypurr wrote
Rod Speed wrote
tabbypurr wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote
tabbypurr wrote in message

Letting agents are never good.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

I've been involved in doing that myself,

with a house that I bought at auction with the new owner
hundreds of miles away, on the phone during the auction.

The letting agent has in fact been quite effective even tho
the new owner did find the tenant himself and got the letting
agent to check that they are viable to let the place to.

So a sample of one has gone ok for 6 months.

We all swooned when you showed that every single use of a letting
agent
ended up proving that none of them are any use at all.

If you ever grow a brain, let us know.

It only takes ONE example of a useful letting agent to blow your
mindless silly **** of a claim completely out of the ****ing water.

Thank you for reminding us you're still awaiting that brain transplant.
As if we needed reminding.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag, gutless.