Posted to uk.d-i-y
lardconcepts lardconcepts is offline

Default Off-mains water tank and half inch class C black (alkathene?)pipe questions

On Monday, 5 September 2016 13:26:55 UTC+1, Adam Aglionby wrote:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-Stage-Re...-/141719420729

Ah, interesting, and significantly cheaper than what I have looked at before.

may I ask how your sewage and drainage is handled?

Old septic tank - only needed emptying once in 8 years. Seems to work well even though we bleach the toilets. Not sure of the exact type, but apparently is has several pipes which fan out under the garden through which grey water seeps.

End result is zero water rates. Nice!