Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Crap USB charging socket!

I always thought that shaver adaptors had to be fused, but one I bought at
Comet just before they shut was a little loose on the shaver plug so I took
it apart to respring the bits. Not a fuse in site.
So much for approved devices. One might expect this from a pound store or a
market but not Comet.
I'm not saying its actually dangerously built just not what one would
expect, so I fancy its a counterfeit.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 07/09/16 19:46, tony sayer wrote:

Just happened to see this whilst looking for something else.

Apart from having a pretty poor power source you wouldn't believe the
earthing omission!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoZ1_aEDPos

I've seen that before - safe to say, it won't have passed the applicable
BS/EN standards!