HellRazor

Default Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:08:36 -0500, JW Gave us:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 01:44:03 -0800 DarkMatter
wrote in Message id:
:

You are quite lucky that I don't come find your lame, retarded,
un-American ass. Damned lucky.

The day being an American means becoming a demented sociopathic nazi asshole
like you, that's the day I'll be renouncing my citizenship.

You are an idiot. I work a full time job, doing electrical
engineering.

He's a Custodial Engineer. They call him that instead of a janitor so he
will be less prone to going "postal" at work on the days he misses his meds.

You, on the other hand, spend your time trolling usenet
discussions.

DorkMatter is an expert on that topic!

Let the men in
white coats guide you to salvation.

Well, we don't have a clean room... yet.

That's because DorkMatter keeps flinging his feces around.

But we do manufacture
products used by the high end medical community.

If you consider a clean urinal at work a "product".

You, on the other hand, have daily sessions with your basket weavers
are us class.

Better to be a basket weaver than a basket case!

Do **** off, you retarded *******. Do consider yourself lucky that
I ignore your insult of my Aunt, Cousin, and family. Do pray I don't
change my mind.

He wasn't insulting them, dumb ****. He was insulting you.