Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default GFCI Fuese

On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 1:58:19 PM UTC-4, wrote:

In other words the damned things are next to useless as a "safety
device"

If you have some actual data that supports that conclusion, ie accident,
death stats, I'm sure we'd all be eager to see them. I'm betting you don't.
For example, there are many ways a GFCI could prevent a fatality,
without current ever entering a person's body. A pool circuit trips
for example, a dangerous condition that could have killed someone is
found and fixed before someone gets shocked.