Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default Anyone experience of 2 part epoxy putty

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In articleFe6dncnEwIoAgVLKnZ2dnUU78KPNnZ2d@brightvie w.co.uk,
wrote:

Car body filler is cheap for large items and adheres well to some
plastics but not others. It's also easy to shape after it has set, but
it's not as strong as the others, if it is a load-bearing part.

I don't think there is a single right answer, it depends on the geometry
and materials. Epoxy putty is probably the strongest and stickiest.

How well would it work with the usual injection moulded plastics? I've
generally found a solvent glue the best bet with those.

I've had some good experiences with superglue and a bit of bodging.
Maybe Milliput to shape something and superglue for adhesion?