Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Scary behavior from Whirlpool Self Cleaning Oven

On 9/6/2016 4:14 PM, wrote:
Victoria,

Based on the OP experience, I would contact the manufacturer and tell them you are worried about burning your house down and see if hey don't respond as with the OP.

They certainly don't want you going to your local newspaper with their lack of action, so you might casually mention that that is what you might have to do if they don't respond appropriately.

That would be my choice. Many TV stations or newspapers have a consumer
advocate that will help with that sort of thing. At $600 a pop, I'd
want an answer on their dome too.