Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Buying strip brass

In article ,
News wrote:
Bit of an odd question, but I would like to buy some thin brass strips,
but no idea how 'thin' when looking at quoted measurements.

What I would like is brass strip as used on old 4.5v batteries. Firm
yet springy. Does that make sense? What sort of thickness should I be
looking for? I know how long and wide I need.

For small amounts of materials Ebay can be quite good. For those who don't
have a fabricator nearby who might sell offcuts.

--
*Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.