Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Nicd cells for DeWalt battery packs

On Mon, 5 Sep 2016 21:59:56 +0100, rick wrote:

On 28/08/2016 11:20, Capitol wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In ,
wrote:

Can someone recommend a good (ie reasonable price) place to get Nicd
cells for DeWalt battery packs? I trying email a few weel-know places
- no go.

If you get an answer to this let me know i have an 18V DeWalt drill and
the 2 packs are now way down on ability to hold a charge.

I've bookmarked 2 sites as possible sources for the 18V Mak:
http://batteriesplus.co.uk/acatalog/...Batteries.html
https://cellpacksolutions.co.uk/prod...n-sizes/sub-c/

I don't know if either is suitable yet - I took the battery out of its case
and decided that I needed more time and a lot more info before risking
borking it. Even the stick-backed foam didn't want to move - I blame Blue
Peter!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away