Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_7_] dadiOH[_7_] is offline

Default dirt coming in kitchen sink

"Jack G." wrote in message
On Monday, September 5, 2016 at 7:35:06 AM UTC-7, dadiOH wrote:
"Flowerpower" m wrote
in
message roups.com...
My kitchen sink was draining slow so I tried the baking soda and
vinegar ,
then it wouldn't drain at all so I stopped up one sink and plunged the
other .
Black dirt came up in my sink. I have plunged to no avail, it doesn't
run
the septic tank but out in the yard. What do I do?

Have you considered calling a plumber?

A slow kitchen sink drain is usually caused by grease buildup.
He can try pouring a gallon of bleach down the drain and let it sit over
night and then try pouring boiling water down the drain. I use a fat pot
for all my used cooking grease and oils and have no drain problems.

Wouldn't help much (at all) with the drain going into the yard rather than
the septic tank.