Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Call Blocker working well :-)

On 05/09/2016 19:45, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Judging by the number of nuisance callers it is reporting as having
blocked, the number of such callers trying to get through has increased,
just as I put the new phones in.

Mostly their number is 'unavailable, some present a number with 0020 or
00??. Sometimes the 0020's are valid numbers if the initial zero is
deleted. I am getting calls from spoofed local numbers, usually none
existent numbers, over the weekend one was spoofed to present a very
local number from within the village, so I rang the number just to make
sure - there had been no one in the house at the time, to dial us.

Got the best phone blocker ever.

No phone. No line. (Well, there is a physical line, but not set up and
never has been.)

--
Rod