HellRazor

Default Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:00:38 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
.. .
On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 01:48:00 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

By all means, knock yourself out, Usenet boy! (Just goes to show that

even
a monkey can learn to use Google!)

No, retard boy. It's right here, on this machine, you clueless
twit.

Only a loser like you would save usenet traffic on his local computer.

But
then, of course, this is the only world you can troll around within

without
getting your ass kicked.

I have every post I ever made, or ever read, you retarded twit.
That's 3 years worth. I have zero posts which I did not read.

How very sad and pathetic of you!

As far as "trolling around" goes, if you are so ****ing sure, then
come to San Diego, and we'll see who's ass gets kicked.

Post your address, tough guy. Ooops, I forgot. You won't because then you
wouldn't be anonymous anymore and the fan club you've earned for yourself
might come knocking.

Pussy.