Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gradual failure of gas grill regulator

On Mon, 5 Sep 2016 07:23:35 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

...I
think the average human body puts out 300w of heat on a regular
basis,
much more when working.

It's around 300 BTU. 341 BTU/hr = 100 W.

88w, OK.

https://www.gohvacsales.com/static_d...eople_load.pdf

Thanks for the correction, as it had been quite awhile since I read
that. Interesting link. Thanks, Hardi. From 260 sleeping to 2000
BTU/hr working/swimming is quite a range.

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that