Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gradual failure of gas grill regulator

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 4 Sep 2016 15:42:57 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 3 Sep 2016 13:50:10 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 3 Sep 2016
03:12:07 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Larry Jaques wrote:

Fun story. I've never had that problem because my BBQs rust out
before the regulator can go bad. They're just $25 tabletop models
since I'm single, but they can handle a 5# teriyaki pork loin roast
pretty easily, or 6 petite sirloins. I always buy large qtys, cook it
all up, and freeze what I can't eat during a week in the fridge.

I'm afraid to ask, but why do you spend a week in the fridge?

Maybe he's just chillin'?

He's always doing that, now that he's retired.

I ain't no chillun. I's all growed up.

And out? ;-)

A bit. I graduated high school weighing 192 and am now 215.
You?

I was around 180, and I kept that weight until I was stuck in bed
for about two full years. My weight slowly climbed to 297 pounds,
because I was too ill to walk more than a few steps. I didn't know that
I was diabetic, so the weight just piled up. I have lost 50 pounds and I
am working to lose more of it. It isn't easy, when you walk with a
cane, and even then, not well.