Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gradual failure of gas grill regulator

pyotr filipivich wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 3 Sep 2016
16:19:57 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 3 Sep 2016
13:50:10 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 3 Sep 2016
03:12:07 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Larry Jaques wrote:

Fun story. I've never had that problem because my BBQs rust out
before the regulator can go bad. They're just $25 tabletop models
since I'm single, but they can handle a 5# teriyaki pork loin roast
pretty easily, or 6 petite sirloins. I always buy large qtys, cook it
all up, and freeze what I can't eat during a week in the fridge.

I'm afraid to ask, but why do you spend a week in the fridge?

Maybe he's just chillin'?

He's always doing that, now that he's retired.

He had to replace the tires?

No, he's just retreaded. ;-)

Retreaded, eh? I don't know how one survives being treaded in the
first place.

Well, maybe it depends on what they were treaded for in the first
place, nicht wahr?

Actually, they just glued some old inner tubes on him, so he still
doesn't get a lot of traction on cold days. ;-)