Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gradual failure of gas grill regulator

Jim Wilkins wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Without even bringing this customized armless swivel recliner upright
I just turned and grabbed a slice of honey ham from the fridge.

After our usual arctic January and February the temperature of a
fridge is beach weather. As a kid I went swimming in the 40F North

The fridge is on the other end of the house, so I have to get up and
walk there an back. It cuts down on snacking by 70% or more. I had a
fridge in my room at several different places, when I was healthy. I go
to bed hungry, quite often, to keep my blood sugar where it belongs.

I worked outside at -20 in a tee shirt and fatigue pants, after a
winter that was rarely above -40. My metabolism was running wide open.