Tim Kettring

Default Bright Vertical Line on TV

OK , thanks Sofie :-)

"Sofie" wrote in message
Tim Kettring:
Thank you for your good attitude and your agreement to the cessation of

your
"hillbilly talk" postings.... it is much appreciated.
You are welcome to stick around this newsgroup, post questions and
contribute if you can.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Tim Kettring" wrote in message

Sofie , OK . I was just kidding , but will stop now :-)
Sorry if my hillbilly talk was too much .

"Sofie" wrote in message
Tim Kettring....
Please take your "dim wit" and phonically (mis)spelled words to a

newsgroup
that might appreciate your humor.... on this newsgroup it is a

complete
WASTE of our time and frankly damn annoying....
I suppose it was cute to some folks at first with your post last week

about
noise in your radio but not so any more.
We all know you can spell correctly and you are much more intelligent

that
you want people to think with this kind of posting..... you made a
properly spelled and intelligent reply to one of my reply posts to you

last
week so we know you are not stupid...... so knowing that, please GO

AWAY.
If you wish to post something that makes sense and you are asking for
assistance you will be rewarded with logical and helpful replies......

so
don't burn your bridges here.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie
Electronics Supply & Repair

"Tim Kettring" wrote in message
Wat in tarnation wood u do without a TV ?
I wood rather eat som gud possem stew anyher .