Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default White gloss recommendations

On 04/09/2016 17:19, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
On Sat, 3 Sep 2016 14:26:40 +0100 (GMT+01:00), jim k wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp scrub_the_obvious
ie Wrote in message:
Would anyone care to recommend a gloss, primarily for pre- primed MDF
skirting although it would be also used for a couple of doors if there
is any over.

Minimal work and maximum shine [white] is the goal :-)

Regards

AB

Undercoat x 2.
Gloss x1
I like Johnstones.

Thank you, Johnstones it is then. [I like the soft sheen emulsion BTW]

I was going to gloss onto the preprimed MDF.

Alas there are no short cuts I suppose :-(

AB

You can get one coat gloss paints, but I find it hard to get a good
finish with them. YMMV.