Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt V. Ullman Kurt V. Ullman is offline

Default US wants to force lower speeds on truck and bus drivers

On 9/2/16 9:31 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Ed Pawlowski:

I sense a safety issue for myself doing 65: every so often some guy
closes on me, whips out to pass, and then whips back in with very, very
little room to spare.... A few inches misjudgment by one of those guys,
and I have an impact on my side front/steering wheels...... dunno what
the consequences of that are, but I can't imagine they are anything but
pretty severe.

See that around Miami a lot, too. Only these guys go across 3 or more
lanes of traffic in that manner. Never ceases to amaze me that they
don't have Talledega "Big One" daily. Clip one, spin out and a pinball
game erupts on The Turnpike.