Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gradual failure of gas grill regulator

On Sat, 3 Sep 2016 20:08:52 -0400, Tom Gardner wrote:

On 9/1/2016 9:44 PM, Joseph Gwinn wrote:
I have a Weber Genesis Silver propane grill that’s about 15 years old.
It’s kept outside, but with a fabric cover when not in use.

I replaced the regulator on my Weber "Silver A" because I couldn't get
enough heat for a char. I replaced it with a 0-10psi model that does
exactly as expected excepts sounds like a jet engine.

I can just see you now, wearing your aviator sunglasses and leather
helmet on your back porch. The Hawaiian shirt, short skirt, and
blinding white legs overpowering the brilliance of the exotic drink,
complete with straw and umbrella in it, wobbling on the 4" heels...

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that