Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gradual failure of gas grill regulator

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Larry Jaques wrote:

Fun story. I've never had that problem because my BBQs rust out
before the regulator can go bad. They're just $25 tabletop
models
since I'm single, but they can handle a 5# teriyaki pork loin
roast
pretty easily, or 6 petite sirloins. I always buy large qtys,
cook
it
all up, and freeze what I can't eat during a week in the fridge.

I'm afraid to ask, but why do you spend a week in the fridge?

In January we do it to keep warm.

I might believe it, if you had said that it was to keep your
snacks closer. ;-)

Without even bringing this customized armless swivel recliner upright
I just turned and grabbed a slice of honey ham from the fridge.

After our usual arctic January and February the temperature of a
fridge is beach weather. As a kid I went swimming in the 40F North
Atlantic.

--jsw