Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default B&S Engine starts but won't run

On Sat, 3 Sep 2016 03:02:59 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 05:31:37 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

We can't help the half-light or old mashers, but if you get a new
keyboard with the nibs still on F and J, that should help.
http://tinyurl.com/guuhchh $13.59, delivered! I should get one
myself. Me nibs're gone, too.

Salvation Army, Goodwill etc etc...have keyboards for a couple bucks.

I have plenty of spare keyboards for free, to anyone in the Central
Florida area. Probably 100+ right now.

Shoulda been prepping with food 'n ammo instead, boy.

These accumulated while repairing old computers to give away.
Sometimes I got three computers, and a dozen good keyboards at a time.

Wow.

I have a month's supply of canned food on hand.

That likely won't be enough...when the whip comes down.
Got enough bottled water for a month, too? And some for the toilet?

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that