Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV in kitchen - regs?

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:

I'm sure there are lots of ready made solutions - at a price.

Surprisingly, that doesn't appear to be the case. So far I've found
only one, the Monoprice package I mentioned earlier.

And perhaps I should apologise for saying this on a group that's
ostensibly devoted to DIY but I wouldn't object to paying for a
commercial product that could do the job, especially if I couldn't
achieve as neat and efficient a method myself.

I've looked at a few out of interest over the years and some do pretty
well what I want. But involve using *only* their products like amps etc
linked to their controllers.

Of course many will want and pay for some sort of wireless solution.
Simply for the convenience of this - regardless of the actual performance.
Exactly the same as wireless doorbells. ;-)

--
*If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.