Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default Your Tree Falls on a Neighbor's Shed

On Fri, 2 Sep 2016 20:57:36 -0700, Taxed and Spent
wrote:

You are never going to hear many stories that go "I saw my neighbors
tree was dangerous, I talked to him about it, he had it taken down,
neither house was damaged, and we are still goo old beer drinking
buddies to this very day." But there are plenty of them.

If you drink enough beer, a fallen tree on your house dont matter,
unless the tree landed inside your kitchen and the branches or the tree
trunk are blocking the door on your refrigerator, where all the beer is

Of course, there's always the corner bar, and they always got plenty of
beer....... But if the tree fell after bar closing time, you're screwed,
unless you can break enough branches to get to your fridge, or find your
chainsaw before you sober up........

And dont forget, beer drinking buddies are like family. If they all get
together, and hook enough ropes and chains to their motorcycles, they
might be able to lift that tree off the refrigerator. After all, IT'S
ALL FOR THE SAKE OF THE BEER!