Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_13_] Muggles[_13_] is offline

Default Your Tree Falls on a Neighbor's Shed

On 9/2/2016 10:51 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/2/2016 10:09 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Heck, in my neighborhood, we have a lot of trees. Both me and my
brother have had trees in our yards fall on our homes. It's a fraking
mess when it happens. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Tree Monster

Couple of months ago I had the tree in my front lawn taken down to avoid
that. Last week had another trimmed.

A couple summers ago we had 2 trees in our front yard trimmed, and this
big oak tree that sits on the property line. We trim the branches that
hang over our property and the neighbor trims the ones that hangs over
her property. It's one giant old oak tree, too.

--
Maggie