Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] millinghill@yahoo.com is offline

Default Impact-resistant lightbulb for drop light/work lamp??

http://www.bulbs.com/learning/roughservice.aspx

Why do you drop your work light so often? I think you might want to examine your process
and figure out why that keeps happening.

Thanks for all the feedback. "Rough-service" bulb. Got it.

As for why: working in between a bunch of ceiling joists in the unfinished basement, drilling holes for electrical, and every once in a while the drill bit catches a rough spot and my wrist almost gets torn off and the lousy drop light is too close (must be in same joist bay to see anything). I'm sure many of you have been in similar situations. Oh, yes, a headlamp would work too.

Thanks again!