Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_9_] Jon Danniken[_9_] is offline

Default Impact-resistant lightbulb for drop light/work lamp??

On 9/1/16 5:58 AM, TimR wrote:

The work lamp falls because you keep adjusting it to put light on a
particular spot. The general area is bright enough, but you need to
see that one bolt/connection/wire color etc so you reach for the lamp
and you drop it, bump it, put it back on the hook wrong, etc.

And here's the answer: a head lamp. The combination of the work
lamp for the area and the head lamp for that bit of light exactly
where you need it is ideal. My head lamp (well, three now) is the
most useful tool I own; I can't believe I waited so long to buy one.

+1 on this; a good (1W) LED headlamp is a godsend for wrenching.

Jon