Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Impact-resistant lightbulb for drop light/work lamp??

On 8/31/16 11:12 PM, wrote:
Hi, I must have gone through 6 lightbulbs in the 4days week. Every
time my drop light/work lamp accidentally falls on the floor, the
bulb doesn't shatter but definitely burns out. Is there a certain
type of impact-resistant lightbulb I should be buying for this? I
don't see anything like that when I walk through the lighting aisle
of the big box stores. Thanks for any recommendations. Regards,
Theodore

You might take a look at WallyWorld's collection of LED lights. It
had one that attaches with magnets or hook, and is rechargeable with
12v or 120v chargers. The chargers are included.