Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Impact-resistant lightbulb for drop light/work lamp??

On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 21:12:18 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Hi,
I must have gone through 6 lightbulbs in the 4days week. Every time my drop light/work lamp accidentally falls on the floor, the bulb doesn't shatter but definitely burns out. Is there a certain type of impact-resistant lightbulb I should be buying for this? I don't see anything like that when I walk through the lighting aisle of the big box stores.
Thanks for any recommendations.
Regards,
Theodore

Try a real hardware store. Rough service bulbs exist. They can take
much more than regular bulbs.

You may also want to look at modifying the hook on your work light.
Six bulbs in 4 days is kind of high.