jakdedert

Default How to Adjust the Tape Path Alignment on Newer VCRs

Thanks for the heads up. The label on the bottles I bought are long gone,
but it seems I remembered otherwise...not 'Heet' brand...still, I suspect
you are right. OTOH, I've not had any trouble with the stuff melting
anything.

jak

"David" wrote in message
om...

"jakdedert" wrote in message
. ..
I've posted this befo gasoline antifreeze, like the brand name 'Heet'

are
usually 99.?% pure alcohol. I picked up a couple of bottles on closeout

for
a quarter apiece a few years ago, and I'm still using them up.

I hope you realize that 'Heet' is methanol not isopropyl alcohol. Much to
reactive for VCR cleaning.

Dave