Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default B&S Engine starts but won't run

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 12:38:54 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 05:31:37 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

We can't help the half-light or old mashers, but if you get a
new
keyboard with the nibs still on F and J, that should help.
http://tinyurl.com/guuhchh $13.59, delivered! I should get
one
myself. Me nibs're gone, too.

Salvation Army, Goodwill etc etc...have keyboards for a couple
bucks.

I have plenty of spare keyboards for free, to anyone in the
Central
Florida area. Probably 100+ right now.

Shoulda been prepping with food 'n ammo instead, boy.

I hope you label them clearly so you don't dump ammo into the hot
deep
fryer.

No biggie. I -like- spicy food. Also, I see that you didn't answer
the challenge.

http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/i.../t-278523.html
"In his book "Gunshot Wounds" Vincent Di Maio describes various
experiments where ammunition was heated in ovens. He says that .22
long rifle cartridges detonate at an average of 275F, .38 Special at
290F and 12 gauge shotgun shells at 387F."

Would you stay around long enough to shut off the propane, before the
oil volcano erupts?

I answer challenges from 6AM to midnight; you don't get to add to the
list.

Last midnight and early this morning were wasted on bugs my cellular
ISP finally admitted plague their website.
Then there was covering everything outdoors for predicted rain and
reinstalling the bedliner on my truck. I removed the bed a few days
ago to find the fuel filler hose leak, then spent a day trying to
track down a replacement for less than the dealer's $317, or Amazon's
2 month delivery.

The rest of this morning and part of the afternoon were spent trying
to backup and restore the hard drive with the mindless Win 10 version
of Seagate Disk Wizard, then giving up and removing it and installing
the powerful and dangerous Win 7 version, and learning to use it. Are
you sure you meant to delete and wipe the C: partition?

Then I found the source of the basement leak, fortunately a pinhole in
a jug instead of the toilet it was next to.

Now I'm collecting evidence and composing a nastygram to an Amazon
supplier who advertised two new laptop drives but instead sent a
laptop drive with 12,000 hours and two free falls recorded on it and
a 'recertified' (failed) desktop drive.

In my spare time I try to learn how to set up my neighbor's new
"self-install" XFinity Ethernet and WiFi gateway and update the clean
install on the computer I'm loaning him for it. MS couldn't make this
simple:
https://www.thurrott.com/windows/673...g-still-broken

I haven't found GWX nagware in it (yet?) but it adds their Customer
Experience Improvement Program telemetry spyware which I manually
disabled(?). Experience this, dammit!

--sigh--