Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default I wuz Wrong - was they should have etc etc

On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 23:41:28 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 8/30/2016 11:23 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 23:04:55 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 8/30/2016 7:03 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 18:40:23 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Yup , I was wrong and I apologize . I kinda vaguely knew there was another
thread , but I wasn't reading it . I wanna see the cop's bodycam video ...
--
Snag

Cool, like I said in my response, I figured you had not seen all the
other posts.

The cop was wrong to use deadly force.

That is your opinion. Until all of the facts are known you will have only an opinion. Nothing more.

It's ALWAYS been "my" opinion. Why "my" opinion bothers anyone, is just odd.

However, if I thought my life was in danger I would do everything in my power to eliminate that danger. Period.

Many people would do exactly that and worry about what the law says
about it later.

LE is trained to enforce the "laws" enacted by the
jurisdiction they serve, so, they are held to a much higher standard.

Again, your opinion.

You don't agree that LE is trained to enforce the laws, or they should
be held to a higher standard?

I agree they are trained to enforce the laws. What I don't agree with is they are (or should be) held to a higher
standard. They are human beings doing a job that at times puts their life at risk. That must be considered during any
investigation.