Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default B&S Engine starts but won't run

On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 05:36:35 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

If you're a touch typist, simply dot the F and J keys with a mound of
epoxy or fingernail polish, or superglue a rounded piece of broken key
to the tops. If you're not a touch typist, shame on you. You should
have learned that by now. When computers came out, I sure was glad I
took typing in 9th grade.

Boys weren't allowed to take typing when I was in school, until my
senior year. I wasn't about to drop a shop class, to be in a hot
classroom with a 70+ year old screeching woman teacher. You could hear
her to both ends of that floor.

Mine was an old hag, too. Blonde, 30ish, (sexy, and beautiful as
hell, but not to a 9th grader.) Right around my senior year, I looked
back on her as a goddess. Oh, no screeching, either.

Back then, one couldn't buy Mavis Beacon software to teach yourself,
either. It's $4 on eBay now/$7 via Amazon Prime, if anyone wants to
learn new tricks and save themself a lot of headaches.
I heartily recommend it.

Free typing software online:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=free+typin...&t=ffnt&ia=web

--
While we have the gift of life, it seems to me that only tragedy
is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our