Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Got out just in time.

On Tuesday, 30 August 2016 22:01:59 UTC+1, Roger Hayter wrote:
whisky-dave wrote:

..

A small country like the USA you mean.
The EU wasn't negotiating with a tiny country the USA isn't a tiny country.

Of course without knowing exactly where it failed....

I think it is failing because no-one in the EU really wanted the TTIP
deal except us: and we sort of opted out of long term EU planning
recently.

and of course this took the EU 7 years to work out or to get this far.

Now if anyone wants to pay ne a full EU wage for 7 years to enable me to work out what colour toilet we should use ......