Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default B&S Engine starts but won't run

Leon Fisk wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 06:05:53 -0700
Larry Jaques wrote:

snip
I just paid $2.39.9/gal for regular 10% ethanol gas.
Local sources of ethanol-free premium cost $4.69/gal.
For weed-eater use, that's not a big hardship. But since I have yet
to see any damage caused by regular gas, in any vehicle or implement,
I continue to use the cheaper stuff instead.

It usually costs a bit more but there are places offering gas without
alcohol and not just premium stuff. Some are listed he

http://pure-gas.org/

Maybe you'll see something there close by to check out.

We buy 90%+ of our gas at one place , and they have both regular and
premium w/o ethanol . They know what I'm going to buy when I pull up ,
premium non eth for the Harleys , regular non eth for the gas cans , cheap
stuff for the car and truck .
--
Snag