Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Got out just in time.

charles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Nightjar wrote
harry wrote

https://www.apnews.com/ed56e6f1643e4...r-distribution

We haven't left yet and we don't yet know what conditions
will be imposed upon us if, as is probable, we wish to
continue to be part of the single market.

How odd that all but 3 of these managed that fine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe...ade_agreements

While in, we had several exemptions from EU requirements, including
control of immigration, that we can no longer guarantee once we leave.

Corse Britain can guarantee that stuff by not accepting anything it doesn't
want.

trouble is that we might not get things we want under those circumstances

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe...ade_agreements
all did. And given that Britain leaves them all for dead economically
except for South Korea, and has some stuff the EU can't do without
like aircraft engines and wings and docos and drama, there is no reason
why it has to agree to anything it doesn't want with immigration.