Posted to alt.home.repair
Micky[_3_] Micky[_3_] is offline

Default Drinking water thru clear vinyl tubing OK ???

On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 01:44:02 +0000, JimS
wrote:

replying to chirisophus, JimS wrote:
The clear vinyl tubing recommended by Home Depot worker actually has "NOT FOR
ICEMAKER" line printed on the tubing. Too bad I did not see the printing

The worker hasn't got time to read every label either and I doubt they
sell any other kind of tubing. I've bought clear vinyl tubing twice
at HD, in the last 18 months, but somehow I can't remember what either
of them was for.

(pretty faint) until after installation. Need to go back demanding
replacement. The paper label also indicate that it contains chemical
determined to cause cancer in California. So examined the label carefully.

Just about everything has that California warning. They must have
made some mistake when they wrote the law, because I'm sure it's not
doing what they intended.