Posted to alt.home.repair
anonymous anonymous is offline

Default Chris house listing

On 8/29/2016 3:41 PM, Frank wrote:
On 8/29/2016 3:28 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 3:23:33 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

...house listing link snipped....

Who is the spammer, Chris or yourself...or are you one and the same person?

Either way, you can be assured that Chris Nolte will never get my business.

Sorry. I was trying to send this to some family members and inadvertently addressed alt.home.repair also. I've screwed up like this before and can't remove it. It happens in Thunderbird if you send an email while reading ng's.

Son selling his house as he has expanding family and buying a bigger one. He's not into home repairs.

Again, sorry.

Looks like your son's neighbor is a slob. The home owners association should force them to clean up their yard.