Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Batteries for an APC UPS CSB type

On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 01:52:06 +0100, tony sayer wrote:

As it sez. There was a thread on here a while ago where someone
recommended a supplier of the above batteries that are used in APC UPS
units.

They seemed to be very cheap, or shall we say "keenly priced".

Anyone remember the supplier at all?

I've used Value Power Systems several times in the past.

http://www.valuepowersystems.co.uk
http://www.vps-ups.co.uk

They've normaly beaten MDS on price and I've not had reason to
complain about the SLA's I've bought from them or their service.

--
Cheers
Dave.